Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who ordered the hit on Ken Eto in 1983 Ken Eto 1919-2004

The hit on Ken Eto was ordered by members of the Village of Lyons Illinois Police Department. Prior to being kidnapped at gun point and falsely charged with a DUI placed in a unlocked cell and threatened to be hung on January 16, 1983, I Gerald A Goldman witnessed the following events. In Elloitts restaurant on Ogden avenue in Lyons Illinois seated in the booth in front of me were Lyons Police Officers Lt, Robert Sullivan and Richard Husarik,facing Jasper Campasie and John Gatuso ,I witnessed Lt, Robert Sullivan order Jasper Campise and John Gattuso to shoot Ken Eto in the head and leave his body on the west side of Chicago so the Blacks would be blamed. Husarik commented on the type of silincer that could be used in the crime. Lt. Sullivan commented here comes the chinaman now as he and Husarikstood up from the booth and walked towards the cash register to pay their bill. As he turned back from the regester he recognized that I had been sitting behind him and heard his orders to Campise and Gattuso to shoot Ken Eto in the head. I knew then that my life was. in great danger. Then in walked Ken Eto and sat in the booth facing Campise and Gattuso. I immediately left the restaurant and told my land lord what I had seen and heard. He told me that you cannot talk about the Police in his country because you disappear. While standing in the landlords body shop we heard that a oriental man was shot in the head in Chicago, Illinois and left for dead. Apparently Ken Eto survived the hit when the bullets bounced of his skull, Ken Eto did not know that Robert Sullivan and Richard Husarik were the individuals that ordered his death, The FBI needed Ken Eto as a witness to help solve many crimes by criminals and police officers and convinced him that the mob was the source of the ordered hit However I Gerald A Goldman witnessed Lt. Robert Sullivan and Richard Husarik order the hit only a few hours before Campise and Gattuso actually shot Ken Eto in the head in Chicago Illinois.I Was a witness to a Federal crime of racketeering and attempted murder and told my landlord.about the Ken Eto hit only hours before it happened. After the failed hit while Campise and Gatuso were out on bond I became a victum of Lt. Robert Sullivan and Richard Husarik when they falsely arrested me at gun point in McCook Illinois placed me in the Lyons jail with a unlocked cell door and threatened to hang me if I did not keep my mouth shut about what I had heard at Elloitts restaurant hours before Ken Eto was shot in the head. Sullivan and Husarik falsified documentation also to the tow truck driver were on his receipt of the tow he listed a car instead of the truck I was stopped in on McCook Illinois private land fill road where I had been in the guard shack on the telephone alerting people I new that en Etos killers were waiting for me to exit the land fill area so they could silence me for what I had witnessed at Elloitts. At my first court appearance I requested a public defender when suddenly Officer Husarik jumped up and stated ( he doesn’t need a attorney my friend said he has a attorney and he is going to sue me,) The judge examined me and then gave me a public defender. The case was moved to another court and the prosecutor wanted me to plead to going through a stop sign I wanted a jury trial which had to be rescheduled When I was leaving the courthouse I saw Husarik and he was pointing his hand in my direction and exhibiting his finger and thumb as tho he was threatening to shoot me,I contacted an attorney to appear with me on the next scheduled appearance however after speeking with Lyons Police officer Tony L. he told me that Sullivan and Husarik were going to murder Campise and Gattuso while they were out on bond so they would not be traced to the Ken Eto hit and then kill me because I was a witness to the conspiracy. When I learned that Campise and Gattuso were found murdered I realized that I had to leave the area to save my life from these killers in Village of Lyons Police uniforms,Aa a victim I lost my vehicle, business, finances and lifestyle but saved my life I lost my bond,had my licensed suspended and then revoked then in 2008 I had to complete an out of state petition to get my driving privileges back at the cost of a reinstatement fee of $500,00 I was victimized again for something I did not do. Mike Pantelin of ASPAN frame and body works in Lyons Illinois, 8044 wEST oDGEN aVENUEl lYONS iLINOIS WILL SUPPORT MY STATEMENTS PHONE # 708-447-5380THE FBI HAS RECEIVED NUMEBROUS DOCUMENTATION ON THE UNSOLVED MURDERS OF GATTUSO AND CAMPISE AND HIT. I NVOLVING kEN eTO lT, rOBERT sULLIVAN AND rrICARD hUSARIK,

No comments:

Post a Comment